Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day - USA

A better day today in sooo many ways......

I woke feeling I had not had enough sleep, felt a little light headed, swaying a little when walking, but not too bad all things considered.  I therefore feel pleased!!

I made it to church as well and managed to stay the whole time, even though at one point I thought I would not be able to do so. A few people asked how I was, which was nice. I explained that it is going to take a little while to get better, but I am hoping it will not be too long.

I have been assigned a VT partner which is good - gives me something to do that is for sure.

Tomorrow I am hoping to continue to work on my CV and get it done in a couple of days or so. May even go and take my written driving test too if I still feel good by Wednesday....

I think I could get used to Mother's Day here - a two hour meeting for the sisters incorporating the VT conference followed by a brunch consisting of yogurt, danish pastries and fresh fruit - yum!! Prior to all this at the end of Sacrament meeting  - a large bar of chocolate!!

Had a chat with 4 of my children, which was good.... and they sent me flowers too... lovely

Good day - but I still miss my mum....

No comments:

Post a Comment